EQUIPPING SERIES FOR CHRISTIAN WORKERS AND CHURCH LEADERS
BUILDING BLOCKS SMALL GROUPS PROGRAM
LET US HELP YOU
Every journey starts with a single step and today is the best day to start.
SPIRITUAL RETREATS - ENCOUNTERING GOD
1. Experiencing the Father Heart of God:
This 4 day intensive, provides the participants with the opportunity to deepen their intimacy with Father God as they learn to ‘Be still and know that I am God’, through engaging in a greater awareness and conversation with Him.
This intensive provides the participants with an ongoing discipleship process should they choose to continue the journey. 2. Intimate Allies
This three-day Marriage intensive, reveals marriage as a covenant, explores God’s purposes for marriage through applying the scriptural principals of deep relational care, expressed through respectful communication, genuine love as the couple serve God and nurture each other.
3. The Lords Prayer
The focus of prayer requires us to come with a heart of worship as we acknowledge the Father/child relationship, acknowledging Him as God, the source of our lives and worthy of all honour. Our provider and with an attitude of gratitude, recognise His great mercy, forgiveness and grace as we live to make visible His invisible heart through our own meek conduct and gracious hearts.
Growing Healthy Individuals and Families
1. Walking together as intimate allies:
A series of workshops, which explore marriage as God’s foundational building block of the family and society. The issues of conflict and resolving them in a respectful and God honouring way. Healthy and respectful communication, building an awareness of what increases emotional intimacy and what destroys it. 2. Parenting Matters:
A series of workshops, which explore shaping the soul of the child, through bonding, boundaries and nurture. Understanding the developmental process of the child and the changing role of parenting. 3. Relationship Matters:
A series of workshops, which explore modelling God in our relationship starts with a healthy sense of appropriate boundaries and personal identity. God honouring communication, assertiveness and boundaries. Forgiveness and reconciliation is the way of the Cross. 4. Mood Matters:
A series of workshops, which explore: Living beyond anxiety and depression. The Big Bang - understanding Anger and what drives it. IQ, EQ and Emotional resilience. Growing healthy relationships, as well as on a variety of other topics.
Equip Series (For Pastors, Leaders and People Helpers)
Revitalized Christians means a revitalized church exploring ways to form strong and compassionate relational connections in the Body of Christ, which express the grace of God through the people of God. This is a series of Workshops and Programs adapted from what was formally A ‘diploma of Christian Counselling and Community Education’ which had developed some years ago. We have rebranded the units from that Diploma and now present them as ‘Caring Skills for People Helpers’.
The workshops/Seminars are run to enable Christians at all stages of their growth rethink what it means to be a Christian in an increasingly secular world. The Topics of these various workshops are:A. Ministry for a lifetime... The focus is on the work/life balance with Pastoral workers, people helpers and leaders. B. Knowing the Father Jesus Knew... Deepening your relationship with God and allowing Him to be your source of life, nurture, comfort as you maintain the Father/Child relationship C. Restoring the lost art of discipleship making… Understanding that spiritual growth occurs through relational integrity and modelling. (Its aim is to empower transformation rather than simply imparting more information) D. The Disciplines of regeneration and spiritual growth for ‘Christian Leaders and workers’ who desire to live more authentic Christian lives in a non-Christian world. Through Prayer, Fasting, Reading the Word, bringing your first fruits, Sowing and Reaping, Communion. E. The art of small group facilitation. Understanding the planning, dynamics, protocols of a small group.
Developing the skills and insights needed to walk with hurting people in a broken world. As science develops, more and more it reinforces the biblical principles and relational wisdom provided in scripture. Each one of these workshop looks at the insight and supportive skills needed to walk with people experiencing 1. The impact of Domestic Violence
2. The cycle of addictions
3. Depression and anxiety issues
4. Chronic anger issues
5. Sexual Abuse
6. Burnout and other stress related issues
7. Identifying Grief and Loss Issues
SMALL GROUPS PROGRAMS & One Day Workshops
These are the program which we can run on your behalf or we can license your church/es to run, provided they are only run by those facilitators who have undergone our training and are approved by Lifeworks4u Mentoring Services. 1. The Masters Apprentice... Is a series of studies which reviews what it means to be a Christian: (suitable for New Christians and those reviewing their foundations) - A Child of God - New Birth - Citizens of Heaven - Food from the Masters Table - the Word of God - Dealing with Toxic Waste - the issues of unforgiveness, division, gossip and disunity. - Communion - Gossiping the Gospel – Evangelism
- Dying to Live - Water Baptism
- Holy Spirit Baptism
- The return of the King - our blessed hope 2. Destiny Series – a discipleship series to build up the personal and spiritual growth of the individual through their faith and commitment to God.
- Destined to Inherit
- Destined for Relationship
- Destined for Fruitfulness
- Destined for the Kingdom 3. Christs Commission – The sermon on the mount.
- What it means to be a Disciple
- The Beatitudes – a progressive growth
- Salt and Light- the application to daily living. 4. Grief Matters - understanding grief and self-care 5. Your shattered dreams matter – dealing with life’s disappointments, while retaining hope 6. Being the ‘Me’ God Created me to be – emotional resilience and self esteem 7. Marriage Matters - A series which explores
- Marriage as God’s foundational building block of the family and society
- The issues of conflict and resolving them in a respectful and God honouring way
- Healthy and respectful communication, building an awareness of what increases emotional intimacy and what destroys it 8. Parenting Matters - A series which explores
- Shaping the soul of the child, through bonding, boundaries and Nurture
- understanding the developmental process of the child and the changing role of parenting. 9. Relationship Matters - A series which explores
- Modelling God in our relationship starts with a healthy sense of appropriate boundaries and personal identity.
- God honouring communication, assertiveness and boundaries
- Forgiveness and reconciliation is the way of the Cross 10. Mood Matters - A series of which explores:
- Living beyond anxiety and depression
- The Big Bang - understanding Anger and what drives it
- IQ, EQ and Emotional resilience.